Saturday, February 1, 2014

First Attempt at a Gradient Manicure

Decided to try something different this week...a color gradient. First off, I have a million blue polishes. I seem to always grab them. So, I decided to do a subtle gradient using a few blues. 


For this look I used the following: 


Beauty Secrets (base and top coats), Sally Girl-Epic, Rimmel London-Apple Berry Smoothie, China Glaze-Frostbite & Spoiled-My Saturn Broke Down. 


I applied the polish for the gradient with a beauty sponge (wedge) after putting on my base coat and one coat of Sally Girl-Epic. I used Beauty Secrets Nail Matrix Cuticle Oil around my nails to minimize clean-up. 


Here is a photo of the final look with China Glaze-Frostbite.

Due to the use of multiple polishes, I will not do a follow up on this post. Have a wonderful weekend fellow nail polish addicts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment