Thursday, February 13, 2014

Killer Deal Alert!! Wet N Wild Balm Stains or Mega Rocks Polish $.50 each! (Exp. 2/15/2014)

So Walgreens is having a crazy sale on Wet N Wild Balm Stains or Mega Rocks Polish right now! Both items are on sale in their add 2/$3 (reg. $2.99 each!). On top of that the products themselves have $1 off each coupons on them. Your cost? $.50 each! Pretty much AMAZING!

I picked up 4 more Balm Stains, so now I have the whole set. 

Pictured:  Nudist Colony, Pinky Promise, A Stiff Pink, Rico Mauve, Red-dy or Not, & Lady and the Vamp

I will swatch them later after I get over my cold and my lips don't look like Chapped City.

I will also probably pick up at least 2 of the Mega Rocks. For $.50...you can't go wrong.

Want this deal? Get your booty over to Walgreens before closing Saturday!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment