Saturday, February 15, 2014

Journey of a Polish: Zoya Naturel Collection: Brigitte

Zoya (one of my favorite brands) has been having TONS of promos lately. If you don't already follow them on Facebook or Twitter (@ZoyaNailPolish) you really should. They always seem to be giving something away. This last week they were promoting designers for New York Fashion Week (they provide the polish) and their Naturel Collection. At the time, I only had access to Brigitte from the line. Brigitte is a lovely mauve tone. Depending on lighting or what it was next to, sometimes it seemed more purple and other times more berry toned. Due to this promo, I took pictures of my mani like EVERYDAY. Here is my journey with Brigitte...


Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
 
With Flash

Without Flash

Monday

Tuesday

Those side chips on my thumb and middle finger are as bad as it got. I put this polish on bare (no base or top coat). I used two light coats for full coverage. Overall I was impressed with this polish. It also is nice that Zoya is 5 free (not as many harsh chemicals).










No comments:

Post a Comment