Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Follow Up: Bellatrix Nail Lacquer-Magenta

Okay, so I cheated a little. I got some new polish in and wanted to change up my mani. I did wear the Bellatrix polish for 6 days though and I was pleasantly surprised. Although the application was not my favorite, the polish did really good in terms of wear. This was what the polish looked like right before removal.

As you can see there were some chips on the side, but they were not huge and they came on gradually as the week progressed.
Minor tip wear started about day 2 with this polish and minor chip around day 4. Larger chips like the one on my index finger happened yesterday (day 5).

Overall I was impressed with this polish and if I came across it in Walgreens again on sale I would probably pick it up. I hope they do change the application brush though and make it less course, but other than that I was pretty happy with this manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment