Thursday, June 12, 2014

Venus Embrace Razor

So my baby girl is now a month old and slowly I am getting back to things such as posts.  

A while back I received a box from Influester to review a new product from Gillette. Gillette now has a product available called the Venus Embrace Razor, which the company has deemed perfect for the "on-the-go" woman.



 I have to hand it to Gillette, this razor is compact and ready to go anywhere. Here is a size comparison of the razor next to a quarter. 
   

As far as performance this item does live up to its claims. The item advertises that it can be used on the go and and is perfect for those spontaneous moments and/or the "I missed some hair situations", all you have to do is wet the razor and you are good to go. I was a little skeptical of this, but after trying the product, it works as it says. 

Overall I would recommend this razor for travel, in a purse, or to take to the gym. It is compact and works on-the-go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment