Sunday, March 23, 2014

Influenster: The Annie's Homegrown Real Food Program Product Review

I was contacted by Influenster about trying a food product. I took a quiz and found out that I qualified for this trial offer. Influenster ended up sending me a coupon for a FREE family sized entree from Annie's Homegrown as part of their #RealFoodTastesBetter campaign. After consulting my family, we decided on the Annie's Family Sized Frozen Lasagna with Meat Sauce.

Here is what I got after redeeming our coupon at Target.


Review: I really liked that this product contained 100% real cheese, organic ingredients, and the pasta contains whole grains. It was nice to see so many healthy ingredients, particularly in an easy to make meal. Preparation was simple. The product just went in the oven for 65 minutes.


We also really liked the taste of this product. The noodles cooked perfectly and there seemed to be quite a bit of cheese. The only thing that could have made this meal more enjoyable would have been the addition of more sauce. As you can see from the picture above, sauce was a little sparse for this product.

All in all it was a good experience and I will probably try another product in the line in the near future. 

Thanks again Influenster and Annie's. 

Influenster is an exclusive community for people to share news, products, and reviews with the opportunity to be rewarded by brands. If you like writing reviews and would like to join this community please leave me a comment with your email and I can send you an invite.

For more information about Influenster or Annie's you can follow them on Facebook @Influenster & @AnniesHomegrown

No comments:

Post a Comment